Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish
Those eye catching things that make up pick up books. Sometimes they’re words or topics – which ones make you pick up or buy books? This Top Ten Tuesday is like a Marketing Intern’s DREAM. Here are the words and topics that make us pick up books!
1. The word LOVE
- Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert – yes, I picked this up but I disliked it so much when actually reading it.
- Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
2. The words: John Green – Literally people, whether it’s a book by John Green or John Green blurbing it, we’ll buy it.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Road Trips – Seriously, what’s better than road trips?
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby
4. Sports – Not that we’re that athletic, but we like reading about books with sports in them!
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Keannelly
- Stealing Parking by Miranda Keannelly
- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
6. Time travel – We so, so wish we could do this.
What topics and words make you guys pick up or buy books? Tell us in the comments section below!