Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Why: Such a good story.
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- Why: A boy main character.
Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Why: What faction would he be in?
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- Why: A heartwrenching story S thinks he’d like.
Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Why: A classic boy YA book!
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Why: One of the few Adult novels that S likes.
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- Why: SO so SO good.
The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta
- Why: Another boy main character, but more of a new adult story S thinks he would appreciate.
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Why: He loves the classics and this is my favorite!
ALL OF THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS
You guys, we don’t even want to go into why he hasn’t read Harry Potter.
We’ll see if S can get him to read any more of her favorites. So far he’s read two – The Fault in Ours Stars by John Green and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (1 chapter). You can find his thoughts on those two books here.
What books do you wish your significant other would read?