Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
1. 52 books for the year breaks down to 1 book a week. Estimating that the average YA book is 350 pages, that’s only 50 pages a day. Totally doable!
2. We love talking bookish things but we feel like we don’t set enough time aside for discussion.
3. We can’t even remember the last time we read the same book – let alone a joint review. We’re definitely two different types of readers so that makes joint reviews that much more fun and interesting!
4. We didn’t get to this in 2013, but in 2012 Sash read Jonathan Safran Foer’s Eating Animals and loved it!
5. What we mean by “read more books” is the printed word! We spend a lot of time in the car, running errands, at the gym and so audiobooks are the perfect go to, but in 2014 we’d like to read more printed books!
6. Gotta show the debuts some love!
7. This is a mountain of a book (though much shorter than the third one, A Storm of Swords).
8. If you’re a reader, you totally understand this.
9. Using the library is not only a great way to save money, but a wonderful way to meet fellow bookworms!
10. In trying to meet number goals for books read and read as much as we can, we’d love to savor books – taking them slowly and really enjoy them.