Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
Spring time means more daylight (yay!), flowers, and nice weather! Which means lots of time for laying in the grass and reading! Here are our top ten to-be-read books for this Spring!
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
- Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- The Rules For Disappearing by Ashley Elston