So at BEA, there was the BEA BloggerCon, which we both attended attended last year. This year, although only Sash could go to BEA, she decided to opt out of BEA BloggerCon. We felt like we didn’t get as much out of it as we thought we would. We’ve seen a lot of people say basically the same thing but we’ll say it again. We’re not new to blogging and we don’t think that makes us better than anyone else but we already know a lot of the tips and tricks that are mentioned at these type of blogger gatherings.
So we started brainstorming on things that we wish we could talk to other bloggers about.
1. Do you post on the weekends? If you do, what do you post? Do you find that your traffic goes down on Saturdays and Sundays? Do you think it’s because of what you post or because it’s the weekend?
2. How do find your traffic changes when you post about an already published book vs. one that’s not out yet?
3. How do you challenge yourself to make things fresh after 1, 2, 3+ years of blogging?
4. What seem to be your most popular posts? Why do you think that is?
5. How often do you comment on other people’s blogs on average per week?
These are just some of the questions that we’d love to chat about with fellow bloggers.
We couldn’t figure out how to get these burning questions out into the world, so thanks to Elena from Novel Sounds for reminding us that sometimes simple is the way to go – A Post!